Functional Medicine and Functional Neurology Blog Articles
You know your practice should have a blog, but…
- Who has time to write blog articles?
- It’s hard coming up with new ideas
- It’s a tedious, joyless chore
- It takes time away from your patients
FHM writes and posts your blog articles for you!
Subscribe to FHM and receive weekly blog articles on functional medicine and/or functional neurology topics written for your patients. We will also post your articles to your blog for you if you use a common blog platform such as WordPress.
(The posting service works on standard blog platforms, such as WordPress, Blogger, etc. Posting to prepackaged, preloaded industry sites or to Weebly or Squarespace is an additional fee. Contact me for more details.)
An FHM subscription includes:
- A freshly written article, posted automatically to your blog each week.
- The blog article as a Word document, ready to copy and paste into your weekly email newsletter.
- The blog article formatted as two-column handout with a color photo to display in your office or give to patients.
FHM blog article features
We don’t churn out meaningless content. Instead, FHM educates your patients about functional medicine and/or functional neurology, explains important concepts, and stays on top of health news.
- 500–700 words of professionally written, unique content for the functional medicine and/or functional neurology practice
- Relevant keywords to increase online visibility
- Includes links to informational sites and studies
- Professional stock photo images
$99 for one article a week; $159 for both articles
FHM boosts your marketing, keeps you connected with your patients, and helps you find new patients, all for only $99 a month.
$99 a month includes either a functional medicine article or a functional neurology article each week.
If you want both, the discounted price is $159.
For more information or to start now, please click here.